Mid Weight Designer with production experience
SMPC has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, professional and passionate graphic designer with excellent all round production and studio skills to join our North Sydney creative team.
We offer an exciting but varied role in a growing team that will give you the flexibility to expand your skills in branding, event and promotional creative, digital and pitch creative.
Applicants who can demonstrate their excellent creative skills, production knowledge and show their ability to roll out projects from brief to completed job will have a definite advantage.
- A great office environment
- An exciting and varied list of clients
- A wide scope of briefs covering branding, conceptual design, event creative for product launches, promotions and exhibitions, marketing campaigns, corporate communications, website design and digital marketing creative
- Great work / life balance
- 20 days annual leave a year – rising 1 day per annum served to a maximum of 25
- Good and fair companywide bonuses (we all work hard, so we all share in the success)
- $1000 towards your ongoing growth and training per year + an extra day off for training
- All the coffee you can drink
- And depending on when XMAS falls we normally do a complete shut down over Christmas and New Year adding a good few days to your holiday.
- At least 4-5 years experience working within the advertising and graphic design industry
- Strong design skills
- Excellent pre-press knowledge
- Good work-flow management skills with the ability to ask questions and problem solve
- The ability to consult and engage with clients and suppliers as required
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on the Mac platform
- The ability to take a project from initial brief to completion
- A strong portfolio with varied examples showcasing branding, digital and events
- Excellent written, grammatical and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional eye for typography
- Must be highly organised and deadline driven
- Must be proficient in organising print elements – paper, stock and making supplier recommendations.
We are looking for a creative, motivated and committed talent who wants to shine in our expanding studio.
If you would like to shine, please email your CV, strong portfolio showing varied examples in branding, events, promotions and digital) plus a covering letter.
A driver’s licence and Australian citizenship or permanent residency are also required.